Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Countdown to Halloween - Witch's Night Out

When I was a kid one of my favorite things was the autumn sky as sunset, the feel of the steam heat coming up in the radiators of our old house for the first time that fall and settling down to watch the Halloween Specials that came on in the weeks leading up to the big day. I'm going to try and bring that feeling back from now to Halloween with a few of the specials I like the best.




We'll start with Witch's Night Out, and oddly drawn animated special from 1978 and starring the late Gilda Radner as the titled Witch. I remember thinking how cool it would be to be turned into a werewolf or Frankenstein like the kids in the special...Hell I still do.

Go ahead and watch the show below...I am.





Watch Witch's Night Out in Family  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that, mate. I haven't seen Witch's Night Out in years. So psychedelic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review . Check out www.witchsnightout.com for more news.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...