Friday, October 21, 2011

Countdown to Halloween - Monster Gallery

Some of you may have noticed the card art from the Tomland Famous Monsters looked a little familiar, well you would be correct. The artwork came from a coloring book titled "Monster Gallery" and was sold in the pages of Famous Monsters of Filmland's Captain Company ad pages in the 1970's. Here, presented for your printing and coloring pleasure, is the Monster Gallery Coloring Book in it's entirety. 









































2 comments:

  1. Yes! Still have it. Uncolored to boot. I ran off photocopies of the plates I wanted to color. I still have the werewolf on my wall, as I was particularly pleased with that one.
    Thanks so much for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that Morlock figure I'm digging! Ha ha ha Why's he wearing a shirt and scarf? So funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...