Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Countdown - Lego Monsters

I have no idea what it is about these things that sucks me in so much, but I know I love these little plastic things.
The first Lego Monsters showed up in the Lego Studio line with such great boxed sets as;
Scary Laboratory


Original Lego Frankenstein Monster

Gent

Lady

Mad Scientist
And;

Vampire's Crypt

Original Lego Vampire

Hunchback

and;

Werewolf Ambush


Original Lego Werewolf
Lady w/ legs

Curse of the Pharaoh
Mummy


The Lego Studio line ended...but then came the Mini Fig releases which included


But what if you wanted a better Mummy then that? Well..they are build-able figures

Or if like me, you're a fan of the Creature from the Black Lagoon...

hmmmmmmmmmm...just gives one ideas don't it....







2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm an addict as well though I only have the new blind pack monsters. Kind of wish they'd continue the monsters with the Creature and an Invisible Man (maybe with a clear plastic head...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a series of Universal monster Kubricks that had a Creature and Invisible Man in them. There was also a couple Mini-mates released of the Creature.

    I've been collecting the new blind pack ones that are monster/Halloween related and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...