Saturday, September 10, 2011

Halloween Countdown Begins Now!!

I'm kicking it off early, why? Because I can and to start it off I'm gonna showcase what are probably the coolest Halloween Decorations I've seen yet this year, topping the life size Frankenstein. Behold...

 The Universal Monsters Grave Walkers! Made by Rubies, these four beauties would look great displayed outside breaking free of graves...or a pond for the Creature, bushes for the Wolfman. Made of heavy duty foam like the usual assortment of unlicensed generic zombies and other grave burster type decorations but these babies ar officially licensed Universal products. Measuring 16 1/4 inches high, 36 inches long and 25 inches wide of pure monster goodness. Me, I really want to get them and mount them on the wall of my lab and make it look like they are bursting through the wall, that should make my daughter pee her pants.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...