Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Countdown to Halloween 2013 - Monster High Legos?

Well not exactly but Cra-Z-Art a company known for cheap art supplies has a Lego-esque line called Lite Brix with a bunch of glowing black light bricks on the market and three of the sets feature some Lego Friends looking figures that could definitely be students at Monster High under the banner Moonlight Monsters. The smallest and cheapest set is the Ghoulish Glamz with Maia and is a monstrous make up room.



 The second set is the Starlight Stage and comes with the aptly named figure Starlet. The set is, as you could probably guess a stage with musical instruments and flood lights.


The third and largest set is Mansion set and is a black light styles Munster House and comes with two figures, one appears to be Maia again but the other is unnamed. I'd buy this set for the headstones it comes with alone, but that's just me.


I'll wind up with all of these sets as my daughter is a huge Monster High and Lego Friends fan and once I do I'll post pictures of them built up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...