Sunday, December 2, 2012

Time to trim the Creepmas tree

Hey creepers,

We're setting up the Creepmas Tree here in the Tomb and I'm always on the look out for new ornaments to add to the withering branches of the haunted tree and here's some of the ones I've found this year...

Over at MadameMacabreShop on Etsy you can get these two lovlies



Beyondthepoisonapple brings up this Nightmare Before Christmas inspired monster wreath


along with a really nice Santa Jack and Zero ornaments



From SWStitchery comes this delightful little Krampus...delightful, he'd hate that....


along with this Skeletal Elf


this Cthulhu

and this Yeti


Toxiczombie33 brings us this ornament that's all mouth...


and this excellent Monster Tree Topper... I may have to switch out Rat Fink for this one


but my personal favorite comes from Dellamortico, this fantastic Krampus Ornament, THIS is going on my tree

Now, I have to go put the fire out on the tree from the real candles we were using as lights but I'll be back with more ornaments later.... stay Creepy.....

1 comment:

  1. That wreath is so awesome (well, all this stuff is, really, but that wreath especially)! Seems like it would be fairly simple to make, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...