Monday, July 9, 2012

Concept art for the Toxic Crusaders Toy Line and Series 2

I was and still am I huge fan of the Toxic Crusaders cartoon and toyline by Playmates, the line was VERY similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toyline with outrageously monstrous heroes and villains and I stumbled upon some concept art of the the line and of characters that were planned for the unmade Series 2 by one of the concept artists on staff at Playmates, enjoy...

Headbanger

Junkyard

Major Disaster

PI Guy

Sam Squidge

Sludge

Capt Blight

Deep Sea

Flem Lunger

Gasblaster Billy


2 comments:

  1. Wow Capt. Blight and Deep Sea are great! I would have loved to add them to my Toxic Crusaderverse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sludge would have been pretty freaking sweet to see in toy form. Especially if some of that splashing liquid arm and leg were translucent. Oooooh, man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...