Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hellbilly - One Hell of a Ride!

The other day I got an eamil form Shawn Rodgers, he had read the post about the forthcoming Hot Rod Herman and Dragstrip Grandpa figure and had some questions. We got to emailing back and forth and he sent me some pictures of his SWEEEEEEET ride, the Hellbilly. It's a 1930 Model A with a blown 350 Chevy engine and it's a thing of pure beauty. As some of you may know, I love custom cars...LOVE them, and the creepier the car the better so this baby is right up my alley, and if you're a regular here it's probably right up your's too...

Love the taillights!


 


Love the flamethrower effect! I think he's got Spot under the hood





I'd love to be seeing this view in person

even the tow trailer has character!
and check out the Garage he keeps it in...


my hat is off to you Shawn, thanks for sharing these photos...

Now I really wanna go rebuild my old Nosfer-Auto

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you both for sharing the pics! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like and thanks Tom for taking an interest. Fun to see my ride on our site along with all your other cool stuff!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "your" site (typo)

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...